Conference series about Gender Equity and Inclusion
First talk in the Conferences series about gender equity and inclusion organised by CiMUS.
The trajectory of the Innovatia 8.3 Programme will be presented as proof that the transfer of knowledge with a gender perspective offers alternative models to technological entrepreneurship, more focused on people and the impact that science-based companies have on their environments.
Transferring and undertaking with a gender perspective is of interest to the university community.
- Since 2006, she has been responsible for the Women Entrepreneurs Programme, her area of specialisation being the support of business initiatives led by women.
- Since 2012, tutor of the Axudas Emega da Secretaría Xeral da Igualdade da Xunta de Galicia.
- Since 2011, Coordinator of the Innovatia 8.3 Project of the Instituto da Muller e para a Igualdade de Oportunidades.
- Co-author of: "Manual de Procedimientos", "Guía de Emprendimiento en Igualdad" and "Guía para la elaboración de un plan de negocio".
- Expert in different committees, working groups and observatories on gender equality.
- She is a member of the Asociación de Mujeres Investigadoras y Tecnólogas de España.
- Named PIONERA by the University of Granada.
- Reference for Executivas de Galicia.
- Expert of the Gem Galicia and Gem España reports.
- Mentor, among other programmes, of the Pulse Programme of the Everis Foundation, for the promotion of scientific-technological vocations among secondary school students.
Attendance certificates will be provided upon request to cimus.xestion [at] usc.es (cimus[dot]xestion[at]usc[dot]es). Please bear in mind to register by writing clearly the name and surname on the printed sheet. We will not be responsible for amending the records of anyone who fails to do so.